Knights Of The Holy Light

Started by willow, May 22, 2008, 01:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willow

Greetings Everyone. 

I have found it necessary and somewhat distressing to have to make this post.  As most know and for the benefit of those who may not, our guildleader Lord Helegsul Stormaster has been absent of late due to not only health issues but real life issues that take priority over any ingame activities.  All members of KHL are not only aware of his absence but are understanding and updated as often as possible.  These matters are beyond anyone's control as most of you are aware.  On Tuesday, 5/20, the leadership of KHL was transfered to me temporarily and ONLY until his return.  This decision was not made lightly nor without intense conversations. 

For those who may think KHL is no longer active or even a viable guild, this cannot be further from the truth.  As far as comments made outside KHL regarding scheduled hunts, etc.  (or the lack thereof), these have been deemed unnecessary due mainly to our members being to busy um.....hunting?   The system we have works for us and our members are, as each guild is, as individual in their activities as they are in their members.

One must also consider there are real people sitting at every keyboard and along with that comes real feelings, real concerns, and if lucky enough, a real life.

Hopefully, this will deter any future comments regarding the viability of our guild and/or it's members.

I appreciate the time each of you have taken to read this.

Lady Willow Stormaster
Knight Of The Crown

Silverglade

I completely back Willow, and will do my best to support her while Hele is healing. Unfortunately, my own health is not good. I am on the mend, though, and the surgery went well. I hope to be more active in the next couple weeks during my recuperation time, and if anything is needed, simply ask. We have a great guild here, more generous than any I have ever seen. Let's all pitch in, and have fun. Once we are back to full force, we will again make our mark.

Your talents are your gift from God, how you use them is your gift to Him.

willow

:-* Silver! *great big hugs*   I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that your surgery went well and you are now mending.  You and your family have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  Hang in there sugar and I'll see you ingame.