Happy Birthday to our Favorite Evil!

Started by Admin Acacia, August 31, 2008, 02:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Happy birthday, Thane!!  May you have many more years to torment the populace of Sylvan.

Never be less than your dreams.

Kalif

Serenity

Happy Birthday Thane! I hope it is a awesome day for you and you get everything your heart desires.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Aww thank you guys, it does an evil heart good to have best wishes.. sniffles and wipes eye.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Crimson

Happy Birthday Thaney!

I have a special pie just for you, I'll give it to you tommorrow if you are on, oh wait it is tommorrow hehe. Well some time in the pm hours then.  :P
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Teclis

Yaay, Happy B-day Thane, many muffins for you I hope!!!

Lamalas Telemnar

Mina

;D    wooo   Thaneys having a birthday...   hope its a good un...why not go splode aador as a prezzie for yourself...happy birthday   ;D

Rocks Silivan

Heya Thaney, First of I would like to say Happy Birthday and i give you my blessings on this wonderful day. Second, I'd like to thank you for all you have done for the shard. Keep up the awesome work and make sure to save me some cake!

Iggy

Cpt_Starfox

Happy Birthday Thane!!   ;D  And here's looking forward to many more!   ;)

Christina

Happy birthday Evil one. Hope you have many more years here torturing us (you know we  love it). :P

Christina

Dlaeby

Happy Birthday Thane!!  Have a great day!

Kimberly

Caelan

*in creepy Renfield voice*

Yes Master! Point to the ones you want to die...I shall do thy bidding!

Happy Birthday Thane!