I need some website help..

Started by Rocks Silivan, September 11, 2008, 06:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocks Silivan

Hello, I have had this problem for months and can not seem to figure it out. I can not view my messages on website or vote for polls and see the results of them. I do not even see a link or gump to view my messages. Anyone have any ideas?

Lamalas Telemnar

Tried adjusting security? Or maybe useing mozzilla firefox instead of Ie

Rocks Silivan

Thane ir'Wyndan

Have you cleared your cookies and all that junk?

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Marlenus

have any spyware software installed?
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Marlenus

The problem is not NOT having spyware/antivirus.. the problem is that some of them may do things to cookies or whatnot in your browser that can cause the problems that you're having..

AVG doesn't cause these problems as far as I know.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Rocks Silivan

I heard from a player that it maybe has something to do with when I became Shard council it could have messed it up. They told me Acacia fixed it up for them. Maybe this could be why?

Marlenus

unless Acacia had you install some program or change settings in your browser or on your computer then I highly doubt it was from becoming shard council.

To be honest.. I don't really have any idea what it could be, though.

Admin Acacia

Yes, we did have 1 other Council member that had problems after I tagged them as Shard Council.  Long story short, but there are 2 places I can tag a player as Council member.  For both this other person and now Rocks, when I make it be shown they are Shard Council it messes up their forums.   It is all fixed now.

Never be less than your dreams.

Rocks Silivan

Yes Acacia fixed all my worries :). Thanks so  much.

Marlenus

huh.. I thought the problem was on any website.. not just the SH forums. :P

That's why I came to the conclusions that I did. :P

Rocks Silivan

Thanks alot for your help Marlenus I appreciate it.