my new wish list

Started by Mina, December 01, 2008, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

fel is a great place to hunt,  HOWEVER...  i wish there were some more baddies in it, lol.  honestly..unless your in a town, it's probably one of the safest places to wander.  there are the occasional mobs, i know..i know..but i once saw an ancient lich in fel wandering..emm...apart from that...where's all the monstahs??   drop a ton of em to random wander lol
  end of new wish list

Cpt_Starfox

Hey Mina - visit the Lost Lands of Fel hehehe  ;)  ;D

I think there's quite a few in regular Fel actually (I'd not want it too much more crowded - lag would probably eat me before the monsters did heh)... but in the lost lands... it's like there's almost no safe stopping place!  I love it LOL  ;)  (And for some reason I don't lag too badly either! - WOOT! - maybe because it is a smaller land than the main land - dunno, but I like it hehe)

(For those who may not know... The Lost Lands = T2A)

Ok... I'm putting myself in the mood to explore there again hehe... I love the Lost Lands - Fel and Trammel Versions  :)

Cpt_Starfox

OOOO just thought of something else,

If you want insain spawn in Fel, try the island with the daemon temple - and bring a small army with ya lol  ;D

Alaric McCree

::smiles fondling remembering setting up the daemon temple::

Glad to hear you like that one Link!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.