The Vendor Changes - Week One

Started by Admin Acacia, October 18, 2008, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Okay, boys and girls, I'd like a bit of feed back.  It has now been one week since we put out NPC vendor changes in.   I'd like to know how you think it is going?  Are you still finding all the items you need?  Are the prices acceptable?  Are the vendors staying stocked with what you need?   Players with vendors, are you finding it is working out?

There are also plenty more vendor spots there if anyone would like to participate.  We have a lot of room in the mage supply house, and I'm sure there is more room in other buildings as well.

Never be less than your dreams.

Queen Karina

ok not sure if these are player made but iwas looking for a plain ole book and couldnt find one  i looked in 2 different towns on provisioners and at scribe shops  , also i noticed something goofy about the buy all guy  and since he has been removed  any idea on an eta to get him back ? other than that i havent had any problems 

Teclis

Queen Karina, I was looking for a book myself today. I found them on the scribe in Britain, so maybe the one you checked was just out temporarily. I have had other items I couldn't find like bananas, but I managed to use create food to get some. As for the buy all guy, yeah, he probably needs to come back, I hadn't noticed him missing myself, I usually sort my pack and throw the rest in the reward barrel. I wish player scribes could make regular books though, but I'm sure that takes a scriptor.

For myself I'd say  hunters are having to work a bit harder to find the things I need, for my crafter, it's nice I've moved a lot of merchandise this week.

Rocks Silivan

I loved this idea from the start and I still love how it is faring. The supplies on vendors are in good stock. I am able to get whatever I need for my warrior easily and havent seen any compliants yet.

samiam

it is ok  but   Need to do some thing about the trainer he dont sale  horse and fore soem that dont have trang it can be a pain  to git one

Rocks Silivan

I see your point Sam, but we have ample amount of tamers here and many will be willing to tame one for whoever needs one :)

Queen Karina

just a thought but if there was some way to add a pet to a vendor or a special vendor stone  that  would help , but then again i know we have no scriptor

Admin Acacia

There was as boo-boo on the books at first.  I hope that is all fixed. We are trying to fix old Dalus the buy-all guy, but we can't even find the script for him.  For now you'll have to use the barrel.  I don't know about bananas being removed from the sellers. Will have to check into that.  As to horses, I didn't know anyone actually rode live ones anymore, what with all the porcelin.   I'll have to do some thinking on the horses.

Christina

If anyone need a mount tame i am gladly able to do it for u. And i ride a live unicorn. I do have a purple Porcelain unicorn some where I think. 
And the vendor change is great for me i fill more useful now i can help people get what they need and answer any questions of where something is.

Teclis

Ded Bob rides a live....well, I think it was alive at some point....horse, lol!!

KukoShaku

Yeah, that horse is cool... where do i get one?

Mina

:)   my vendors are prosperring both at trinsic mall and at fel mal too, was woried about that at first,  rest is great too...oh,  all my guys ride only real horses too  lol

Admin Acacia

I love that you are riding the live stuff.  Makes the world so much more real.  That's great.   I would love it if the tamers would tame them and sell them rather than putting them on an NPC.

I'm getting good information from your posts here, thanks.

Skynar

only thing im irritated by is now people are undercuttung what i , forever , sold arrows for.  my profit margin went in the tank  LOL

Mina

my advise there is talk to other vendors,  i dunno about most..but me for sure, i dont have a clue what most stuff is average priced..so i started sellin arrows at a price that was on  another vendor.  talk to vendor owners and we can get average prices for all stocks going...