Gelmir Brakes Free....

Started by Gelmir, July 31, 2006, 05:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gelmir

Gelmir Anawame First cam to the world as an elf. Fighting under the forces of light. But yet after a hard struggle between Gelmir and an ancient dragon he felt weak and broken. At this time Abraxius had first came to the world granting power to those who joined him. Gelmir stood strong until the fight with the dragon.

After a long brutal walk from the battle scene gelmir was left broken and almost ready to drop his body to the ground to decay. But Abraxius himself came to his aid saying, " poor weakling elf I shall save you but you must serve me." Gelmir replied, " I shall never Serve you lich!" Then Gelmir Passed but had not taken the last of his breaths. As Gelmir laid weaken and about to fade away the lich was angered that Gelmir had refused his over. Abraius then spoke conjouring words of evil and sealed gelmir soul and body away in the form of a Daemon.

Soon after gelmir had awoke he relized he no longer had control of the body it was moving and talking diffrently. He had to watch this body kill those that were innocent. Afraid and unsure what to do he soon relized that he could reach a few strong warriors. He first reached out to Valorien in a small prayer asking for help but losing strength he couldn't tell him all that had happened. All gelmir could manage to say was this,"Valorien help me my strength is fading but i'm still here find a way to help me."

Many mounths later Gelmir woke again relizing Valorien had not saved him yet and feared what could happen next so he began studiny how the daemon acted and the rituals he preformed to keep gelmir sealed away. He also noticed every time the daemon came closer to the forces of light the daemon was weak.

After 6 mounths of studing the daemon gelmir began to regain strength from the attacks the daemon was constantly weaking. Soon Gelmir began to control the body at some moments so he knew he would be able to regain control to preform a old elven ritual to cast the daemon back deep into the shadows of the realm of the dead.

Now Gelmir has regained his elven form Seeking vengence on the one who sealed him away. He has returned to the side of light ready to disperce the evil force. Now stronger then ever he has something to ask all of you, "Please, Elven kin, Dwarves, and those that serve the light remain strong because we are the future no more cities shall fall to the dark lord and neither shall our lands. Crafter pick up your tools the warriors and archers need all of your might. Stand together for when seperated we are weak we have lost to many to this foul lich. It's time we show them who they are trying to take from."

Gelmir

As Gelmir strolls though the world seeing the torn land he senses something is wrong. He begans wandering searching for a answer. He hears the lich's laughter traveling through the wind startled by this he begans to travel faster hunting for a answer why the lich is laughing. As he runs through trinsic he relizes the a strong power has turned against him. Not knowing what has happened he begans searching for the queen of the paladins hoping to find a answer there. He travels frantlic through the land searching for answer until he nears a dark tree to rest.

As he laid down at this tree he begans to relize where he lays. He jumps up startled with a shiver up his spine. "Thiiiiisss......????? This tree..... I...I....I remember it..! Could this be where i fell??? He puts his hand against the tree and sees the day he was turned. Shaken by this image he steps back. Nooo.... this isnt what im searching for. But why did this tree show me this?". Shaking with fear he replaces his hand and sees the battle of trinsic..... A few hours later he wakes at the base of the tree and shouts," No! This couldnt be true the Queen has Turned!!!!!.

He kneels at the tree and starts to pray. This is what he said to the gods, " Dear gods of the land how could she turn on the side of light? Such strength was still dorment in her. How could you allow this to happen tell me gods. How this could be?!?". After a few hours of silence he was not answered.

As he kneeled their hoping for an answer he knew whou not come he rose. " It's is now my time, no one shall stop my plan. Its time to Gather those of the light and Take the liches head from atop his shoulders. I shall bring my elven kin, the dwarves and all those who do not follow abraixus together. Now is the time that we reform the world. For the queen has Fallen.