Buy A Specific BOD

Started by ashlee1, February 23, 2009, 06:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashlee1

Hey everyone! I am looking to buy a small bod, kasa, 20, exceptional, cloth of course. If any one had it I will be willing to pay you for it. PM Acana, Acrene, Acrina, Lelanda, or Bobbie Jo! Thanks -Ashlee

ashlee1

Opps, I meant buying, not buy.

Skynar

better off  using the transmute boxes and spending the gold it will prob be faster for you :)

ashlee1

Yeah I did, but still didnt get it. No use spending crazy money if you dont know what the reward will be. -Ashlee

Kalif

http://www.towerofroses.de/ has a pretty accurate list of rewards for bods

Caelan

I may be wrong, but if I am not mistaken, there are certain bods that are not available, even with the transmute box. Among those are the kasa bods. It's one of those crazy script things.

My tailor has tons of hat bods that need a kasa bod to fill and I have yet to see one in over 3 years of playing. Most people just transmute the bods to get ones that can be used and filled.

You'll also get some crazy bods from the transmute box sometimes too, like when transmuting smith bods and getting items you'd fill with a fletcher's kit.

ashlee1

Caelen,
I've already filled the large bod the rest of the way, is there any way to get the little bods back out of it, per me or a gm? Thanks!

Aesa

I'm not Caelan, but as far as I know we can't extract bods from large orders filled.

Caelan

Aesa is correct, she is not me...I'm far more sexy and only wear pink to support breast cancer awareness.

She is also correct that small bulk order deeds cannot be extracted from large bulk order deeds. It's a pain I know and I cannot tell you how many I filled before I was informed there are no kasa bulk order deeds. I will do some plotting and see if we can do something, but I'm not making any promises.

You may end up simply considering large hat bods a loss. I think anything with ninja type clothing is also worthless, so be aware of that. I don't know which items are not available for certain and I am sorry for any losses in materials and/or time you may have incurred as a result of the faulty bods.

Abbadon

Quote from: Caelan on February 25, 2009, 02:12:09 AM
Aesa is correct, she is not me...I'm far more sexy and only wear pink to support breast cancer awareness.

rofl hahahahahahaah  ;D

*composes himself*

You know it is unwise to insult a 9 month (I think?) pregnant woman.

On a different note, are 10 exceptional leather legs possible to get?

Caelan

Exceptional leather leg bods are possible to acquire.

It's the "newer" items on the tailoring menu that may or may not be available. As with the hat bods, all the hats in the large hat bod, except the kasa, are available as a small bod. The kasa is one of those "newer" items on the tailoring menu.

Oh, and pregnant women don't scare me...

However, you'll never see me hold hands with one when they go into labor!

So pffft!

ashlee1

Perhaps a list of the non-existant bods are in order here? That would be handy. And oh well, you live, you bod, you learn. -Ashlee