Kicked from Ooc :)

Started by Rocks Silivan, March 14, 2009, 10:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocks Silivan

Seems some of my characters have been kicked from this guild and no reasons or any info to why from GL. So please leave reason why here :). I would love to know why I was kicked, but I moved to better and will miss my friends I made in guild!

Valorien

Sure you want it here you got it.

You scammed a guild member, have been caught cheating, and you have been bad mouthing and accusing members of cheating for a month.

Any questions?

Abbadon

Serenity

Unfortunately the truth often is.

Rocks Silivan

Awesome glad you brought it up :) so tell everyone what you have been doing for years... And you know wat I mean.. I will let you tell everyone. And trust me I witnessed it several times. Im not trying to be nasty but you and several others trying to spread rumors have terrible my new guild is when and how bad a person I am when day after day I helped every single person in that guild with anything needed. So please let all of the shard know the real truth bout you now.. So i dont have to.. And yes to truth is harsh so let it Val dont leave any detail out about yourself and what you do..

Aesa

This really isn't the proper place for this.  PMs would've been better.  I think this was a juvenile move intended to get attention and to create drama and we don't need any more drama on this shard.

Caelan

This topic will be removed or locked.

I am not about to condone the remarks of ANYONE based on hearsay and/or assumptions. Nor will I tolerate others making berating remarks about other people that play on Sylvan Heart, regardless of what guild they may or may not be in.

I'm tired of the crap to be quite honest, and there is no need for it. All I can say is if you are not happy here, there are hundreds of other places you can go.

So, if you cannot say something positive and constructive, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.