EOW GUILD MEETING

Started by dpking32, April 04, 2013, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpking32

EoW will be having a meeting asap about hunting epquite and guild rules...yes i am one poed guild leader right now

Festus

sadly I was present/afk when we were hunting in a vary dangerous cave.  There was a brief message that he was going afk for something.  I finished up the beast we were working on then turned to find my way out.  On the way i passed him standing in the middle of a junction.  I hung for as long as possible but was having problems keeping us both going.  I left thinking we could rescue his body on his return.  After a bit he didnt return and I had a irl personal thing to attend to.  I was gone for maybe 7 or 8 minutes.  On my return sadly, he had not recovered his body.  Aparently he lost a full socketed suit of the elements and his weapons and basicly everything.  I did manage to snoop his skeletons and get a luna lance which i returned to him.  Sadly he did not insure any items.  Im very sad about this.  I realize you never leave a mate in trouble and that to die protecting a mate is honorable.  I did my best but aparently not enough.
I lost one set of equipment with over a mil invested and quickly learned to insure.  Yes it cost gold but in the long run.  Its so much less trouble..
sorry Landon.   In dishonor I shall resign.

dpking32

i do not wish for you to quit the guild we all love you in it just remember i am the master of fire i have a hot temper please talk to me about this when you are on next yours, landon lordd