Abraxius Uprising

Started by Numrinth Aunrae, June 24, 2009, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numrinth Aunrae

Quote from: *you see a tattered parchment with archaic handwriting*
Greetings Mortals...

Have you enjoyed your brief period of comfort and peace? Did you think, I, the immortal and all powerful Abraxius had been vanquished?

Well, fools of compassion and love, you will be glad to hear that I have been gathering my dark forces and armies! Bones of unwary travellers already litter the floors of my abode, and no doubt, more shall be added by the day... I have sent out my servants to bring the heads of mine enemies - their souls shall feed my hunger and become one with my darkness...

And as for those deviants who have been cast away from Sylvan, I welcome thee! You shall find solace here with your fellow demons, drow and other horrors. We will not judge you by your shape or race, only by the amount of heads you have taken!

There can be no victory against darkness, no glory to be found in death... If you oppose me, thy shoulders shall be headless and despair shall engulf what little is left of thy soul...

Mina

hmmm,  where did ye find that hun?   * starts counting scattered heads outside fel house*
  "Thorn Nightshade, Wanted murderer, drow princess and head hunter."

Abbadon

*Sharpens axe*

Im pretty sure I killed ya last time Abraxius, oh well needs some more spanking before you learn your lesson eh?

ShadowStone

Shame that he's missing his Commander...

~SS
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.