Thank you!!!

Started by Serenity, August 18, 2009, 08:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

i have now celebrated my thrid year on Sylvan and I just wanted to Thank Acacia, Thane, Caelan, Myrick, Shad, Feenix, and all the staffers that has come and gone in the time I have played here. I love playing here and they have helped make it wonderful.

I also want to thank all of the players. You all have become a second family to me and I would be lost without many of you. So thank you all for the wonderful experience and I look forward to many more to come in the future.

* hugs all *

Thane ir'Wyndan

*hugs back*

Congrats on 3 years here.  It seems but a flash in time ago that your mommy was telling me about you and I was welcoming you to the shard.  I hope to help create many more memories for in for years to come, oh and to torment you as well, always torment.   ;D

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cpt_Starfox

Grats on 3 years!  ;D  I can say thanks to you also for some great memories from the years that I've been here :)

Shadhahvar

Congrates on three years and hope we will be here together for man more years.
Unicorns are the most beautiful creature

Admin Acacia

Wow, three years.  Totally amazing.  We are so glad you are still here with us, finding Sylvan a great place to call home.  It is players like you that keep myself and the rest of staff all working hard to keep this a home.  Congrats!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Emetah

Wow grats on three years! I haven't seen you to often but I usually wave if I do :) see you more over time I'm sure :)