My leave

Started by Abbadon, October 30, 2009, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbadon

Hey Sylvanians,

Just posting for the benefit of those who care/know me, just in case if I can't catch them online, I am sad to say I will probably have to leave for good. Stuff has come up in RL, and I will no longer have an internet connection here in 2 weeks and will be moving out (and most likely will not have an internet connection there either. NZ internet is expensive for a poor university student, like 60-80 $$$ a month).

Sylvan Heart is a real gem, and I had a great time being here, enjoyed making new friends and meeting people from all across the globe. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you guys choose to do, and above all make sure you have fun and take it easy! *waves*

Cpt_Starfox

Sory to see ya go man... :'(  I hope it isn't for as long as you think though. I hope the university will have internet that you can use if for nothing else than to just stop in and say hi from time to time when studies give you a chance to breath hehe ;)

Take care man, and I wish you the best on your new journey!

Ponch16

Hopefully one day you will be in a better position to return. We never did get to go on that hunt together in fel. Be safe out there.
If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Admin Acacia

We hope things work out and you will be able to return way faster than you think.

Never be less than your dreams.