HAPPY TURKEY!

Started by Admin Acacia, November 25, 2009, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

To all of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!!   May your holiday be great, and may you realize, that there is so much to be thankful for.  Everyday is an opportunity!   You are all my children, my ever so lovable dysfunctional family.   I lurvs ya all!

Never be less than your dreams.

Onari Ithildin

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I feel much the same as Acacia. You are all my family and I hope you have a everyone day and do not over eat too much. I luv you all * hugs *

Aesa

Happy Thanksgiving all!  And I give you all permission to stuff yourselves! (dont listen to Onari.... live a little...go back for thirds!)

Thane ir'Wyndan

Except for the pumpkin pie, anyone gets near my pie they gonna get cut.   >:(

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Onari Ithildin

* takes Thane's Pumpkin Pie  and giggles *

Lamalas Telemnar

Brightest Blessings to everyone today. Hope everyone has a good turkey day.

Thane ir'Wyndan

MY PIE!   :o   *dive tackles Onari to get the pie back*

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Caelan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm like Thane...touch my pumpkin pie and die!

*passes out pumpkin pies to everyone so no one touches mine*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ponch16

*stares down at empty pie tin* hmm looks like ill need to snatch somebody else's now.....
If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Aesa

*waves the can of whipped cream at Caelan* Share? *grins*

Lamalas Telemnar

pumpkin eww  gota be either pecan or sweet tater pie lol

Caelan

*Makes more pies*

Picky thing Lamalas!

*makes him a sweet potato pie with pecans*

Pumpkin rules...but I do like a good sweet tater pie!

*pecan pies suck!*

Aderyn

Mmmmm... pumpkin pie. Just getting to that part now at my place. *takes a great big delicious bite*

Onari, I fail to see the point to Thanksgiving if I don't overeat too much. :D

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate, and just plain Happiness to those who don't!

Crimson

Happy Turkey Day from Karina, and I! Hope everyone didn't over stuff themselves. And any left over pie you can send to my house, I only got 1 slice today.  :(
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Shadhahvar

Happy Thankgiving weekend everybody. I have three pumpkin pies and two cherry and two apple and a sweet potato pie to share who wan ts some.
Unicorns are the most beautiful creature