Deaths to come...

Started by Caelan, January 11, 2010, 11:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caelan

I am going to log on at some random time and kill everyone (except staff) that happens to be on at that moment...

Why?

Because I am so far behind on my death quota!

*I blame Link*

Love,

Caelan

Cpt_Starfox

*Caelan's list*
Deaths to come:
Link etc... Link etc... Link etc...

Deaths that came:
Link - check
Link - check
Link - check
etc...

Deaths still to come:
Link etc... Link etc... Link etc...

Yes, I've given up ever getting off the list, and you dear reader... could be next! *drum roll of doom*  :o

:D

Caelan

*adds Link to the list...again!*

Admin Acacia

Okay, Link... this one is for you... I know you can defeat the evil that is Caelan!!  Or die trying.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/funny-pictures-squirrel-has-an-army.jpg

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

ROFLOL  :D Who's with me! *stampede of people running away* *hears crickets*  .... >_< ... *dies* lol

Caelan

I smell squirrel dumplings!

*yummy!*

nyxian

Did i miss kill link month? darn i joined to late i would so enjoy beating him up some as he brags about his adventers often and i would like to slap him around a bit seeing as i can do that in about every other game we play (melee brawl soul cal) but idk this seems to be a game for smart ppl and i lack intel in everything except on my pally 3.2k intel self buffed woopah! .....link will die soon or there will be a dead noob standing at his feet!

Admin Acacia

Nah, you didn't miss it. Every month is Kill Link Month.  Plenty of time to get in on the fun.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

Thane ir'Wyndan

It isn't always kill Link month, sometimes it is just "would Link till he cries" month.   ;)

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

nyxian

Yaya link death day is officially the day i figure out how to walk......

Cpt_Starfox

I can teach you how to walk in Fel  ;D

nyxian

yeps and ill teach u hows to be an uber leets tankadin with 127% avoidance :D