alive and welll

Started by Aries_Fellintona, February 17, 2010, 02:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries_Fellintona

hi everyone its your wonderful isa, aries and cecilia!
i am sorry i havent been around, my computer went nuts and we had to reformat. Right now Rei and I are planning out wedding in real life(we knew each other before the game) and we are working, it takes up nearly all our time. Plus i have to reinstall EVERYTHING again, because I don't have it. Sorry I haven't been around for everyone who cares! But once things settle down, I shall return!
Aries, Isabs and Cecilia!

Thane ir'Wyndan

Slacker, blowing us off for work and a.. pfft.. wedding.   ::)

Where are your priorties?   :P

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Shadhahvar

Glad to hear everything is going well for you guys hurry up and get Married so you can both come back faster. We have miss you guys.  :D
Unicorns are the most beautiful creature

Onari Ithildin

It is so good to hear from you hun. You have been missed. We hope you come back to us soon * hugs *

aargor

hi ever  it is i sam iam  sry i ant ben in a wiel ben reely bizy at  work and other things  i hope all is  going  good  ill try to loog in in a few  weeks

aargor

wall alll i tried to git back in  to  i just cant  doin  i  have lost  the uo bug lol     to all the pople i have mant   have  fun and  good luck  uer frend  samiam   

Shakka

congrats to Aries n Rei!

Don't give up Sam, exciting changes comin, don't ya wanna be a part?  and if it's tech stuff yer havin trouble with....well.....wish I could help lol.  Take care :)

Mina

;D  woot  sam made it in the end  hehe