Thank you

Started by Medoly, April 24, 2010, 07:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medoly

I just wanted to say thank you to our wonderful admin. for taking this shard under her care about 5 years ago. I have had a wonderful time on this shard and getting to be in her company along with the other staffers of Sylvan has been an honor I feel I never deserved. Please stay strong. And I hope we will still get to talk when life allows.

This is my goodbye. I don't foresee me continuing to play UO. But if I do returned to playing, I will seek Sylvan out... my home away from home.

To all of Sylvan's players; remember that this is a game. People come here to relax and forget about the troubles of real life. There is a face behind each player and staff member, be kind no matter what your day was like. And if you get THAT mad at something or someone in game... log out, sit peacefully for a few moments alone, then log back in and have fun.
"We have a Republic... if we can keep it."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Mina

;)   nooo,   dont go way...  come back here...   *hugz*

Thane ir'Wyndan

It has been a pleasure to know you and work with you Medoly.  Go with our love to wherever your life leads you my friends.. hugs tight.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Admin Acacia

We love you, Medoly, and wish you all the best in the path your live takes.   It's been fantastic having you here with us.  *hugs*  Feel free to drop by and say HI sometime.

Never be less than your dreams.