About the Angry Wild Animals.

Started by Reasey, August 20, 2006, 01:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reasey

Im a little perturbed about the angry wild animals in MarketVale recently. They attack travelers, and no one within the town has any idea as to why the animals have been hostile.

However, this is a good opportunity for RP that a lot of us have seen, and would like to do something in a storyline to figure out why they are acting that way, and to fix things. So I wouldn't mind talkin to staff about it or anyone else in MarketVale to hear what they gotta say about it.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Fangedwolf

I believe they are one of Alaric's creations as he set an angry cow on me the other day to test to see if it worked heh.  If i happen to come accross any when in character, ill try to add something to this idea of yours :)

Reasey

lol allright. Well we figured we'd RP a way to get rid of em in town is all. Make a sport of it :P instead of saying "hey, we're tired of em now"

Fangedwolf

heh true enough.  Marketvale does tend to have a lot of vermin and animal issues doesnt it heh

Valeria

Great Mad Cow Desease has hit Sylvan Heart.

Reasey

Thats why we want to get to the bottom of it and get rid of em and make em happy cows and bulls for us to slaughter  ;)

Gorn

treyline

Cearbhalyn

They are all over...I have seen them south of Yew as well. I think rabies, not mad cow. Mad cow makes the animal have poor moter control and become listless....Rabies drives the animal to aggresion. Perfectly fitting the sudden fit that seems to be over coming the wild critters of the world. Time to Put Ol' yeller down.
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Fangedwolf

Reasey

Well well well. Seems I'm a day late and a dollar short  :P THey're everywhere, and might have a reason for being there.

Unless staff just wants to see what kind of havok angry animals can do. lol

Icemere

The dead always makes nature restless and act in they wouldnt normally do...I offer you my help in anything that you come up with...

Fea

I have spent some time now amongst these Angry beasts... I can soothe them with my music for a short time, and but for a time I can tame them, only to have them return to Anger once released. There seems to be something quite powerfull enhancing the Anger of the creatures. Either a spell or the unsettledness of the land.

I only hope we can work together to figure this out before it affects all the good and neutral creatures of the land.....
Fenfyre- Faerie - Druid/Tamer
Bridget -Dwarven -Gatherer/Swordswoman
Cillian -Dwarven -Craftswoman
Brenna -Elven - Cook/ Brewer

Valeria

Gais hold over the animals must be failing as well.

Loco Moco

I find them quite amusing though, hehe the only thing i dont like is the fact i lose karma