Kilrain's decision

Started by Asimon, August 22, 2006, 06:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asimon

Journal entry 6

The dreams worsen with each night. I have tried to stay awake but occasionally I slip into slumber, and that is when they come. Oh gods what is to become of me. Was leaving the guild the wisest thing to do? Yes, yes it was, the lich was a madman he didn't care if we lived or died it was all about his power. After all as he told his enemies, they would serve him in death. What was that green orb in Najaal's hand?  Is that what is causing the dreams?  What do they mean?  Will they go away?  Ahhh...I am rambling.  It's so hard to focus these days.  I have lost remembrance of my incantations; I cannot focus power as I once did.  Is it the lack of sleep, or has Abraxius taken something from me?  I spend my days rambling as I walk about.  I thought I would be okay and start anew once I left the cult, but something is different...something is missing.  I didn't want to leave, I didn't.  I respected Najaal, even revered him, but he was losing his mind to Abraxius.  Would all of our fates been as Shadowstone's?  I hated leaving, but what could I do?  I will not be a mindless servant of that crazed dead man.  Please, gods, if you hear my thoughts, grant me asylum from these dreams and whatever has been done to me.  I must go now; my thoughts are too scattered.  Hopefully I can gather my thoughts more for tomorrow's entry.  Gods, please, hear me.

Alaric McCree

::deep within his keep he is busy working, steadily gaining ground on the problem that has troubled him for many moons::

I will get this completed before they find him.   ::soft laugh::      Of course I will......

::he stops working as he hears the voice of one he knows, begging the gods to free him::

::he sets everything down as he gathers his will::  As you wish foolish mortal, as you wish......
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.