Trade and Craftering Professionals Guild Classes

Started by Cearbhalyn, September 11, 2006, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cearbhalyn

The Trade and Crafting Professionals Guild (TCP)  is please to announce the opening of Classes on various skills. These classes are aimed at teaching others the skills of the trade or craft being covered, as well as possible ideas that are not commonly available if there is such information. We are doing this to help the community through education, and friendly cooperation.

These Classes are open to all guild members for free, and to non-guild members for a nominal fee of 1k. It is possible in individual cases to have this fee waived, although circumstances must warrant such action.

The classes will be schedualed with repeat classes at differant times of the day, so as to accomadate the needs of all interested.

Please check this thread often to see upon what the next class will be, and when it will be.

I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Cearbhalyn

Ok, I need to get these moving So :) I will try on this Sunday before and after the auction.

Say, 12 noon CST, which is 1 pm EST, or 6pm I beleive Zulu time ( GMT) -- or 10 AM for the west coast players.
Then again at say 6 pm CST, or 7pm EST, and 12 midnight Zulu ( GMT) --- or for those on the west coast 4pm

Thats a couple of times to help. If someone cannot attend that wants to, please PM me here and I will try to give you a breif at some other time. I do not wish to discourage any from participating.

Now as to the First topic of class... I have thought on this and have decided to cover resource gathering. This is the start of many crafting actions and is an important aspect.
We will be covering all the crafting skills as well over time and we will cover all skills at some point, and unique shard issues as well. These will be good for the new player up to the seasoned pro. I know from hearing people in [c and here on the forums, even those of us professionals can always learn new tricks.
So any guildmates or allied guilds...the classes are free. To non guild members we are only charging 1k :). Snacks will be provided from the Plaza Bistro, and Brewry.

Have a good one and hope to see you there :)
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Cearbhalyn

Poping this back to the Top to remind people that are interested :) Hope to see you there :)

Cearbhalyn

Ok, first class Day is Done :) Yeah......

I want to thank those that showed up :) and hope they return for other classes.

Speaking of that, we were asked if would could hold another class soon and agreed we thing we can on Tuesday the 26th at around the same times 12 and 6 CST ( central standard time)

We were also asked if the topic could be Player made mounts, which is glass blowing and Pottery. So we will honour the request and do ti over Glassblowing and Pottery.

Anyone interested is Invited to attend :)....We can all learn something :)......

HAve a good one and hope to see you there :)

RavanGunnmarr

Im really glad the idea took off.
Theres such a lot of scope for better gaming as well as rp in it.  Well done to TCP

Cearbhalyn

Hello all again ;),
   Sorry I wasnt much on yesterday or today, but I must have caught something over the past week. I was just wiped out, still am kinda. Anyway On to the next class :).   
    Last week we tried just Sunday and Tuesday, during the week we were asked to add in either thursday, friday or saterday. SOOO.... I will try to add Thursday to the list.

Sunday 12 (noon) CST (Central Standard Time)/6 pm GMT (greenwich mean time)  Then again at 6 CST/12 (midnight) GMT
               Class Topic   Socketing and Augments

Tuesday 12 (noon) CST (Central Standard Time)/6 pm GMT (greenwich mean time) Then again at 6 CST/12 (midnight) GMT
               Class Topic   Tailoring

Thursday 12 (noon) CST (Central Standard Time)/6 pm GMT (greenwich mean time) Then again at 6 CST/12 (midnight) GMT
               Class Topic   Inscription

Remember these classes are Open to Anyone, there is a small fee of 1k gold to all non guild members. This though is a pitance to the skills and knowledge you may learn in a class. As I say we are all learning constantly :), and even the seasoned crafter or tradesmen may learn something new.

Cearbhalyn

Something has come up in real life ( dont you hate that), and Im not sure if I will back in time for the 12 ( noon) CST time class today on Sunday the 1st of Oct.   I will try my best to finish this thing up and get home for it, and I apologize in advance if I cannot get it done in time.

Anyway....thought I would give a heads up on this, have a good one. :)

Cearbhalyn

Well....just got home....I guess I didnt make the noon class.....sorry about that, I will the 6 pm one :)

Cearbhalyn

I must apologize for missing Tuesdays Classes, I lost track of my days. I will reschedule Tailoring for Sat. the7th same times. Once again, I offer my apologies :(.

Cearbhalyn

OK, I am going to give it a try again, our life has made scheduleing hard, and lving up to that commitment hard as well. I stopped making dates for class becuase I was finding myself unable to be there and in some cases not able to announce before hand I would not be there. Life as setted a bit, and there are several new players who might like some info :). SOOO.... Im annoucning that TCP classes will resume Tomorrow on Friday the 17th at 1 pm central time, thats 2 eastern, and 7 GMT, and then again at 8 central, 9 eastern, or 2am GMT. The topic I think first off willl be.... Armour, since I have had multiple conversations on this recently.

If you are a new player, or if you are an old hand at SH, come on by you may learn something new, or then again perhaps you will tell me something new :). Food and drink will be provided, a 1k donation is appreciated, but not required for non guild members. Any and all are welcome, dont let not having money keep you away.

todd0168

Cool, consider me signed up for the latter class.

8)