Yutsu - Return

Started by Simitra, September 19, 2006, 01:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simitra

Savyn stood in the harsh sunlight that poured down into Magincia Meadow. Her deep dark robes of shadows dusty with spider webs clinging to the hems. Oh how strange it felt to be walking above ground, her eyes squinted slight and she pulled up the hood that enveloped her face in the cool embrace of shadows. Her soft leather shoes slide slinetly through the grass as Savyn hid and stealthed her way along to the bulletin board. There she posted a message with a single pin, wondering to herself how long it would stay up.

"Dalharen d' Lloth, Usstan inbal tlus ulu Ilta phreng lu' Usstan telanth ulu tau: Udossta Quar'valsharess uriu muth natha seke lu' khurzon Zil. Usstan harl'il'cik p'los Ilta sharorr lu' xuil ussta ehmtu solen nindel naut er'griff uriu Il muth ssinssrigg xuil l' Yah d' V'dri vel'uss' kaas zhah Veadrin, quin felah Il uriu inbalus draa dalharen xuil nindol Yah. Lu' Usstan kyorl l' jaluk dalhar zhah ilthy'eo ulu l' jalil. Suul a suul a Ilta talwien, ninta ilharn fre'sla tu'suul Ilta sharorr. Usstan tlun naut ghil ulu tesso dos ulnen d' Jaluk ventash'man, er'griff nindel thir'ku uriu doer wun har'oloth lu' udossta Quar'valsharess daewle dos ulu zhaun d' mina. Udos ph' Reigned a J'nesstren, drill jalukul ssrig'luin naut tlu xa'huuli p'wal d' nindol. Ji doer erl'elee l' ssinjin v'dri d' gre'as'anto xuil l' Qu'ellar d' Deis."

Savyn expects quite a backlash from the Priestly community of the Drow, so quietly she slinks away from the scene to build the tower within the bowels of Zau'Urden which shall be home to this new House.

((Im not sure yet if this will be a new guild, or part of V'nisi's guild. I need to discuss it with her, or have the interchange be roleplayed out here. Either way I invite all Drow (or anyone wanting to rp with Drow) to Ilythiiri Deis to roleplay anytime.))

Simitra

Savyn sighed softly in the darkness. Her figure illuminated by a sole candelabra as she resoltely leaned over the ancient looking stone alter set back in the new Temple/House she had erected in a timely manner. She had been so impatient, selling off baubles she would have rather kept to get this far this quickly. And for what? Her House sat empty.

"Is this why I have returned? My voice falls upon deaf ears. There is no Ilythiiri community anymore." Savyn bit at her lower lip, a childish habit that some had said softened her demenor dispite it being a worrisome gesture. It felt so futile. Why have a House if you are alone? Savyn's mind strayed to those warm memories of her mother. Alone. She really couldnt help but smile. Such a forboding sight...a Drow Matron sitting at an alter grinning.

"Ah..I shall make do. Lloth no longer wanted me rummaging about in Her realm..so I walk amoung the living again." Talking aloud to herself..not exactly a good sign. Alas...what else was one to do but scribble in her tome of House records. Perhaps later Savyn would hunt, and gather webs for her garden. That sounds pleasing. Silken cressen for her damp, dank and bloody garden.

((V'nisi has up and demolished her house again..so Qu'ellar D' Deis is a go. Anyone with a character that might wander in Zau'Urden is welcome to post here.))

Simitra

She knelt down upon a small crimson pillow in her garden, glancing down into a telescope at the 'Illusion of stars' that were gems set in the cave roof high above Zau'Urden. Reflecting light, they truly reminded Savyn of her old Malas home upon a small floating island in the void of stars. Regret filled her black little heart. "I should have stay there, instead of going to Lloth's realm. I was wallowing in my grief..but it was a numb pain. This ache to be with other Drow in the setting of a House again. It hurts."

Savyn's eyes wandered over the rooftops of Zau'Urden. "Perhaps it is Lloth's will that I leave this place. Clearly there are no Drow who wish to join up with me. They all go to Abraxius, or wander in small thievish groups. I haven't even felt the anger of any priestess' whom would defy my claims of Lloth's consort."

She set down the telescope, hearing the serene but heart breaking silence of an empty Drow town. "I do not belong here."