Empire of sosaria - guild hunt

Started by Icemere, October 03, 2006, 11:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icemere

Alright i am planning too run a trip too doom 2moro for everyone that wants too come please post here and also let me know a rough time you can make it so i can try and work something around everyone :D

Many thanks
Icemere

Jazmyn

Sounds good, I can be there around 7 central time :)

~Jaz~

Kithra

alright a guild hunt that sounds good to me. i can be here at 7pm central time see yall all there :o

Valeria

I can prolly do 7 pm central, but dinner might interrupt.  ;D

Keegan

Icemere

Ok thats about 12 pm GMT (6 hours behind you guys :P )

I can start a couple of run's but then i'll need too goto bed :D, I'll go around 10pm central so thats a good few runs :)

Alright I'll see you all there :)

Icemere

Your welcome too come if there isnt a big turn out guildwise :), that is if everyone else dont mind you coming along either :)

Valeria

The guild hunt was a success, we went to the guantlet and I believe we were the first to experience the double spawn.
It was a tough area especially the Dark Father's, yes thats 2 dark fathers just like on OSI.
The entire party worked well as a team, and I am looking forward to our next hunt.

Keegan

RavanGunnmarr

There have been two dark fathers down in the gauntlet before. I have seen it.
I am glad that your hunt was a success however. :)

Valeria

really, when? not for as long as I have been here (453 days)

Jager

I have even seen 3 sets of spawn before on this shard. It just depends on how many people are in the guant. For example: A group of firends and I (totaling 7 ppl) were in the guant, and then a group of 4 came in and poof we had 3 complete spawns. The number of spawns is based off of the number of ppl there. 5 --> 1

Icemere

there was six of us there, i really enjoyed it and hope too do it again next week sometime too :)

Valeria

There ya go, I didn't know it was based on how many people are there.