Facebook Page

Started by ShadowMoon, October 27, 2011, 03:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

www.facebook.com/originalsylvanheart

I started us a facebook page, and invited tons of my friends that play games like this. So hopefully we will see a few fresh souls.

Iris

very nice thank you Shadowmoon. i hope it will help to bring people back to Sylvan Heart,

ShadowMoon

I have had 2 people like it already and one of them is from an ex shard that him and i use to play together. His name was Giric.

Cypress

That's awesome! I'm not Face-book-literate lol, so glad you were willing and able to do this!  :)

BTW though, the sylvanheart.com address is the address for shard connection. It isn't used for the site. The site is still safe and sound at http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/

Thanks again for your work on this! :)
~ Admin Cypress

ShadowMoon

I ran through magincia last night snapping pictures to put up there, and I also stole the ones off the website, that away people can see the awesome features we have to offer.

ShadowMoon

Bump: To all our vet players that are returning, make sure you go to our facebook page and like us.

Festus

Does anyone ever visit this?

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Garrick

Yes.  I help run it with the page creator, Shadowmoon/Guin.  We need more people on there and posting though so feel free to pop on over