Marketvale Citizens Guild

Started by ShadowMoon, October 30, 2011, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

I restarted the Marketvale Citizens Guild. So if you live in Marketvale and would like to be added, please let me know so I may add you. Thank you very much.

Reasey

Would the Tavern keeper be welcomed? ;)
Don't worry I'll put something here.

ShadowMoon

You better believe your sweet niblets he would be.

ShadowMoon

Marketvale Citizens guild is recruiting new members. We are mainly a crafters guild but we take warriors, thiefs and tamers as well...Cause who else will protect us crafters if we get invaded *smiles*. Marketvale is a nice quiet town. We have an inn and tavern, also connected to the inn and tavern is our vendor mall. We also have a huge guild hall, our own park, a church, soon to come will be a marketvale auction house, and several other facilities. If interested in joining our town, please message me on Guin.

Rei

We are opening our doors to new blood.  All are welcome to our expanding family. For more information ask Guin or myself.  We will be more than happy to answer any questions.  Guild hunts will be starting up soon, guild tournaments, training for new players, help for obtaining new pets for trainers, quest help, we're here for you.

Ardin

Although I am not an actual member of the MC guild I do live on the edge of Marketvale and will gladly help new members as best as I can.