Fan Art! Anyone done some?

Started by Reasey, November 03, 2011, 05:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reasey

Lol well who hasn't done fanart before? I know I have done some from time to time about my character. Even if your not an artist I'd imagine sometimes people doodle from time to time. So let's see what ya got =)

This here is a few years old I admit. I can do a bit better, but who knows. Maybe I'll do another piece of fanart in the coming months ;P. This does make me wish though there were childrens graphics in the game lol. At least to hang around the tavern since all the drawings and writing I do about Rease Hunter make him a single Father.

Don't worry I'll put something here.

Iris

Reasey

Cypress

ShadowMoon

I am not where near as talented as you. And I havent drawn anything since I was in school.

Reasey

Awwww. That's alright  ;) At least you can be creative with the Roleplaying right? =P. That's basically writing.

ShadowMoon

I can write when I want to. Just sometimes hard to get enough heart and soul into it. But I love to write.

Reasey

hehe I know that feeling. is why I keep a lot of inspirational music around when I write. Kinda like this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86f_U_q4SFg

ShadowMoon

That was cool, but I have to have it quiet when i write. Not sure why, I guess cause i have to hear myself think. LOL

creampuff

I've done a few doodles. They aren't great and I wanted to color the one but I'm a noob at coloring on the computer. These are pretty old as well and I can probably do a lot better now as well.

I'll give cookies if you can guess the other guy in this pic

ShadowMoon

Those are nice Butter. You guys are all so talented. Ill stick to my writing. :P