Shard Crashed

Started by ShadowMoon, November 13, 2011, 06:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

Just seen the message the shard has crashed. I was running through the woods and trenton was walking out of a store.

Prosperity

I can't get past the connecting screen.  Is the shard down on purpose or crashed?

Iris

i havent had any issues other than when the shard crashed earlier today but its been fine for a while now , cypress aid he couldnt get on either , so not sure whats going on

Serenity

I was in game but logged to get another toon. I have not been able to log back in ever since. I am gonna assume it crashed.

Iris

im in game with 4 others and we all seem fine , im not having any issues, but i havent logged out in a while either Cypress is working on so maybe he can find the problem and get yall in

Reasey

Lol hopefully. Cause I was gonna be gettin on another toon and work on his skills a bit more and maybe make some more player made quests  now that some people are working at them.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Prosperity

ok thanks for the quick replies.  I'll call it a night and see you all tomorrow.

Cypress

Things look good now - Give it a try :)

Serenity

I was able to log back in.

Prosperity

Shard crashed.  I was mining with a gargoyle pick.

ShadowMoon

Ya I tried to log back in last night around 11:30 my time, and it would go to where I could click the shard name, then it would say connecting and freeze. So I gave up and went to bed myself. But I am able to get in now so all is good.

Prosperity

Server down?  I lost connection and can't get back in.  I'll see you tomorrow.

Cypress

Not sure what happened last nigth... that was aparently really late heh, but it seems fine today :)

Reasey

Wonder what's been crashing the server lately at night =O
Don't worry I'll put something here.

ShadowMoon

3rd night in a row havent been able to get on at night.