RP Towns

Started by Bogoras, June 29, 2006, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogoras

Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this thread, but I'm new to SH.... oops & all  :-[

Can I get a list of RP towns here... I will be looking to build my 1st house & am only intending to be Loose, RP-wise, if at all...

I don't want to build my house in an inappropriate location.

Main toon (Bogoras) will be a Crafter.

Thank You;
~Bogoras~

Devilhawk

The city of MarketVale is always looking for more people to move in.  Being that you are a crafter this might be a good idea.  We like to roleplay whenever we can, but of course everyone roleplays differently than others.  No one I've met yet has been really strict about it.  We just enjoy the company of others.

Alder Ogham

The only place where RP is officially 100% is Lakeshire, however staff don't usually have the time to be policing that.

Damira

I can do it if you want me to ;) *evil eyes*

Reasey

Aye. Marketvale is great for a crafter type character because... well... what else does MarketVale imply?

As far as Roleplaying goes, its pretty good on that. I roleplay all the time with everyone in the group, and not once do I see someone go OOC without using some sort of indication (I.E: using )) or just typing OOC: <insert comments here> ). Nothin to strict, and we reserve party chat and Guild chat for the OOC stuff mainly.

Also if your into combat as well, we got started with a Militia as well for those Militiaristically inclined.

Though MarketVale isnt the only Roleplaying city. There are several different ones available. Lemme run a list off of the top of my head:

MarketVale (as was mentioned)
Lakeshire (as was mentioned)
CoM has a town I beleive.
ToG has a small, beutiful town.
Empire of Sosaria (ES) I beleive has a town also.
And there was another one that was just recently started, but I dunno where it is, or who starts it.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Freyr DArden

Since he's looking to build in a non-roleplaying area, I was to re emphasize what Alder said. The only TOWN that is 100% roleplay enforced (as of today) is Lakeshire.

I would avoid building in the middle of the Guild areas mentioned above out of courtesy, they are easy to spot, all being concentrations of houses away from towns.

Bogoras

Thank you all for your help :D

acropol

where are those towns you listed?

Admin Acacia

Lake Shire and Ocllo are in game role play towns open for players to choose housing places in.

Never be less than your dreams.

Valius

There're also moongates to both besides the public moongate in Magincia.