Fishing.

Started by Jarek, December 01, 2011, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarek

Heya gang. been back a few days now. loving what im seeing. new going around we have 2 scriptors now? tis is great news. anyways trying to formal it all up but i give, guys, i just want a good fishing revamp. i like that we have the tanks and different fish yada yada.  i truly love the fishing, but when i go fish hunting,lol, its all about the sos. was wondering if we could tamper with the chest loot? maybe a chance at some rare something, a special this, or levithans! just something diff. i think a fisherman who puts in the time to fish and do thier mib's should be a bit more rewarded. the crafting that goes hand and hand with it is a great system, but i want shinnies. * laughs * please?

and btw. good to see the shard was in hands of people who knew where thier roots were. thanks for keeping world spining guys.

respectfuly,       
                                                                                                                 hector

Cypress

We have actually discussed about adding a bit more to the fishing system. We'll see how it goes :)

Jarek