Cant Connect

Started by BlackOut, March 16, 2012, 12:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOut

its about 5:15am right now and i cant seem to connect...idk if the shard is down or not but either way im sad.
:(
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Cypress

I just found out about it a few minutes ago myself. Working on it ;)  Hopefully we'll have it back up soon.

~ Admin Cypress

BlackOut

Alright cool...ill keep trying  ;)
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Cypress

Well, as you can tell, we're still down even after much trying. Unfortunately, it seems to be a problem with the server computer itself, and our host is out of town for the weekend. The shard may or may not be up before he gets back on Monday night. I'll say that for the time being it looks like it won't be.

Sorry about this and hoping to see it up soon,
~ Admin Cypress

Cypress

*Awaits the evening return*

Roland

* grabs some koolaid and sits with cypress, but not to close *

Tearlach

*thinks about sitting down with Cypress and Roland but knows thier reputatuion and decides to pace."

Roland

Rep? what rep have i aquired? *points at cypress* him, if you only knew the half of it!

Cypress

*Raises eyebrow at the above comment*

Alright everyone, it's been a hard wait, and we've got some hard work put into bringing it back up. We tried to last night after our host got back from his trip, but it did not want to load. After some further work and testing today, it seems we may have it fixed. However, to be safe (because we don't want this to happen again), we're going to wait till later this evening so that our host can take a closer look at things before we fire it all back up. The potential uptime should be around 10 pm CST.

I'm sorry it's been down these past few days, and thank you everyone for your patience as we've worked on it.

Hope to see you all again soon!
~ Admin Cypress

Iris

Shard is up and going again. YAY