Prayers for Iris

Started by Cypress, July 18, 2012, 08:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

I have some sad news. As some of you may know Iris' father had been having health troubles recently. He has now gone on to be with the Lord his Savior and reunited with the loved ones who had passed on before him. We know he's in that better place, but we keep Iris and her family in our prayers during this time.

~ Admin Cypress

Bronwyn

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Iris.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers in your time of sorrow.
~Bronwyn/Jazmyn~

Olive

Take care of yourself and hurry back to us.  We miss you terribly.

ShadowMoon

I am so sorry Iris. I know you have been through so much lately and my thoughts, prayers and heart are with you. *hugs* We miss you.

Marlenus

Albert Einstein once said at the time of his friend's death..

Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us ... know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

I like to think that what he meant is that his friend is dead only in our observation, but if we understand that time is relative, we'll know that our loved ones are always alive in their happiest times, no matter what we, in our narrow understanding, are able to observe.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Iris

Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughtful words . Ive been my Dads caregiver for the last 3 and a half years, and So Thankful for the time ive had with him when he needed me most. Now I leave him with God and I know his days of suffering and pain are gone, God Bless each and everyone of you,