The Empire of Sosaria

Started by Jager, September 16, 2007, 10:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jager

After many months of neglect and stagnation, I. The sole survivor of the Empire of Sosaria am trying to revitalize this noble guild in the name of the Light.  I am now accepting applications for membership. If you wish to become part of this guild which is dedicated to serving the forces of good, and if you enjoy helping others. This guild is for you.

Don't worry if you are new and don't have anything or know anything about these lands. I will help you out and get you started. Once we get enough members I will be scheduling weekly (or even bi-weekly) hunts/events/champs/Fel-runs.

Additionally, Anyone out there who was previously in ES and wants to rejoin you are more than welcome.

My hope is that we can revitalize this once great and powerful guild and become well known as the defenders of the weak and the vanquishers of Evil.

If you want to find out more about this guild please visit our website at:      http://jager.no-ip.org/ES/index.html

To apply for membership please send a private message ([pm) in game to Jager, or if you wish to tell me a little bit about your character and perhaps his story feel free to drop a book in the white chest on my porch. To get to my house (the temp guild house) I have a vendor portal in the portal area. Also please feel free to post on the forums listed on the website

Jager

Motto