Next Decorating Project: Items needed!!

Started by ShadowMoon, August 19, 2012, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

Lot of plants. I prefer to stay away from the cactus ones. But needing lots and lots of all others.

I am needing several of the skulls that you fish up from a shipwreck. I think there are 3 different ones and I am needing all 3. Several of each would be great.

This is the list for now.

Also I am offering my decorating services to anyone that wants them. My charge for the deco is 500k for 1 large home, this includes full deco on all 3 floors and flat roof. The fee would be smaller for smaller homes or a single room. I also can decorate for weddings. I can also do evil deco if you portray an evil person or guild. Please understand I will make what I can and buy some smaller items with my money. But larger items from the deco mall or or more expensive rarer items you will be required to furnish. If you need to see my work, you can mosey through the praetorian inn in Marketvale, or I can give you a tour of the castle I am currently working on. I promise you will not be disappointed, and if you dont like something I do, then I will redo it to your liking.  Or you can check out the facebook page I just made with all my decorating pics https://www.facebook.com/GuinsUoDesigns

ShadowMoon

Oh another thing I need is fishing nets from the MIBs.

Rei

Working on your Doom skulls, can get the braziers from there as well (may have some lying around), You know where my seeds are grab what you need, and I don't fish so have no MIB's but I have 1 net though lol

Ardin

I know I have some braziers laying around and a couple of the skull candles as well.

ShadowMoon

that would be great. the sooner I get all that, the sooner I can be done and starting on my next project.

ShadowMoon

Ok I updated my above list. Still needing plants and nets and fished up skulls, but the skulls and nets I might be able to finish myself cause I have 4 mibs, just need to do them.

Ardin

I found two more skull candles if you need them. I can get more as well as more braziers if you need them. Just let me know.

ShadowMoon

Thanks Ardin I am good on the skull candles and the braziers. I need 2 more nets and like 3 of the little skulls.