RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keely Samphire

Got a new camera and was lucky enough to capture this shot of my son, Samir, who is 8mos old.  I laughed when I saw it pop up on the screen and had to add that text. 

RedWolf

ok i'd post my ugly mug but i cant figure it out, if anyone is willing to help i'll post it or just go to //http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=3c07ddd3-3cae-4149-832f-75d4c2967c5f

Forest Rithik

Good job that Forest asn't had a photo taken of him in years!, sorry but Forest can only give so much evil into the world he as his worldly limit afterall. Besides you'd have to wait while he cleaned himself up and so on.

Need more Purple hair dye and a good hair style before Forest would remotely show his mug to the Interweb.

Valius

Quote from: Forest Rithik on January 01, 2007, 06:59:13 PM
Good job that Forest asn't had a photo taken of him in years!

We're working on a lens that can take so much abuse.

Forest Rithik

Twill be thine folly!

Valius

You look a LOT like my ex :)

Forest Rithik

What a thoroughly nice thing to say.. ::)

Isalentia

Valius

I happen to think she's a good looking girl... well, both of them  ;D

Forest Rithik

Be that as it may its still not overly nice thing to say  ;)

todd0168

Okay, here is our family photo to share with our online family.  I am in the middle of this picture holding my wonderful wife.   ;)    Galb is obviously on the right side of this pic.  My wife does not currently play this game with us as she is totally addicted to another game (Legend of Ares) and my daughter is more into her MSN messenger than palying games.  So here we are.

8)

Isalentia

You have a wonderful Family. Thank you so much for sharing.  :D

Valius

Love your lads shirt. I have something similar in my wardrobe :D

Keely Samphire

What a good looking family Fae!  Nice to see what my neighbors look like  :P

todd0168

Yeah, I like 'em a little.  haha     Actually they are the greatest bunch of people I have ever know. (and no, I am not biased!  LOL)  Yeah, Galb loves his dragons.  Got 'em on lots of clothing, and that's about all he can talk about UO-wise too, hehe.

Thx for the comments all!  Much appreciated!

8)