RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaena

treyline

I Love all the pics *hugs* and Elinore yer babies are soo sweet as well awwwwwwww thanks for sharing everyone!

Callisto

I'm tempted to post pics, but the only halfway mediocre looking ones are of me in a costume for a convention I went to back in March...

Drat you, bad photogenic skills. Drat you!!!

Fangedwolf

heh cant be worse than mine.  go on, post them!

Kevetsa

Alrighty, at the insistance of Najaal, here I be:

Actually, not as good as we wanted, but better than before. That's me in the white shirt, my brother (Eduges/Amroth) on the left. Go that cheesy grin.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Fangedwolf

Quote from: Kevetsa on July 30, 2006, 08:27:35 AM
Alrighty, at the insistance of Najaal, here I be:

Hahaha, it wasnt like you needed much persuasion, you were already trying to resize it when i mentioned the forum post *chuckles*

Kevetsa

Yea, true. Although I was going to try for a better one. Infact, there it is. A new picture of me and Eduges, better known as David and Steve.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Reasey

Hoooo boy. I can't beleive im gonna post this. This was origionally a picture I intended for a personals add, but decided not to include because it makes my face looked too pinched, and really unshaven. Yes Im fresh from a shower, with a timer on.

"Ahh gads! Rease with no clothes!  :o "

well not to worry, I put on clothes of course. This IS in my kitchen, and I don't many people peekin in.

And yeaaaa... I shoulda worked out more after high school. Looks like I got no neck it does  :P

Hope it fits in!
Don't worry I'll put something here.

elinore

You know it's so funny to see the pictures of all these people.  You say in your head "THAT'S AMROTH?  OMG, I thought he was like 40 or, OMG, that's so-and-so? I thought he was a teenager". hehe

I don't have any decent pictures of me, but here's a good one of hubby (Avatar/Siobhan/Aengus/Aziza) with our son the day he was born (april 3, 2006)

Ortanius

Hehe thats true... *revises mental image of people*

You know whats odd though... I've been trying to find a good pic of myself, and I've noticed a creepy trend. The only pictures I or any of my friends have of me is me in my boxers... *shudders and goes off to find one where he is clothed*

Kevetsa

Heh, I have very few photos of meself since I'm the only one with a good camera I'm usually behind it. So I just grabbed the camera and spun it around. Don't get great ones but at least people can then tell your age to within 2.5 decades.

Strade_Silverbow

One of the few descent pics of myself,  taken at my brother's wedding this past march. And about a week before I cut off all my hair.

*waits for everyone to run screaming*

Miri

*puts hands either side of her face and does a damned good impression of a screaming woman in a bad 70's B-movie horror*

Kevetsa

Heh, you look like one of my cousins. But with more hair.

Come on, there are still a bunch of people out there avoiding this thread.

loco moco, valeria, Sithra, Joran, Blazer, the Vus... DON'T BE AFRAID!!!

Loco Moco

I DONT WANNA and i never take pictures and i run away if anyone tries to take a picture of me

and Kevesta are you dave or are you steve? hehe im known as Steve too *laughes*