Flying Carpet

Started by Rei, September 12, 2012, 11:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

I am debating in my head whether or not to sell my flying carpet.  In Tram and Fel it works GREAT! Can easily transition from land to water without a boat, and so long as the ground isn't elevated above the carpet you can land on any island or city.  It does have some limitations also (besides the height one).  you cannot use it in Ilsh, due to potential for exploits, most of Malas is too high or too low to ride, and Tokuno can send you to a black hole where staff needs to save you (it's kind of fun though).  All in all it is a load of fun and makes Fel travel WAY easier and less burdensome when trying to avoid monsters (the carpet flies through 95% of trees).

I honestly do not know what it is worth as it is the first found on shard so if you want to make an offer for it PM me here or in game and I will write down all offers.  I am still not sure I want to sell it is as it is a lot of fun to ride on and I am starting to lurk into Fel a bit more and it can come in handy, so I apologize for the uncertainty of my decision but I'm sure the right offer will nudge me over to the selling side so you never know.