The Sylanavi and Oracles of Roccos

Started by Cypress, September 20, 2012, 05:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

"I want power!" someone would say. "And you shall have it," a mysterious voice would reply from an unseen figure who'd be observing everything, "Join us and you shall have it in abundance."

These words of invitation have been spoken at various times throughout the years in shadowed corners of the land by a reclusive group known as the Sylanavi. Not much is known of them except they are extremely powerful and that they are allied with another group known as the Oracles of Roccos who were known to be the most powerful magic users to ever exist. Once joined with the Sylanavi the Oracles have also become extremely reclusive and no-one has heard from them in many years. However you can guarantee they are constantly observing from their hidden tower with the Sylanavi.

Who are the Sylanavi exactly? How did they get so powerful? Are they good or bad? Perhaps you can seek out the Oracle's tower and find out for yourself! The tower is said to be hidden in an ancient and mysterious land. When you wander until you're lost then you might just be geting close! Beware of approaching their tower should you find it. They do not take kindly to uninvited guest snooping around their region as they are extremely reclusive and secretive.

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

Emayecue

Sounds awesome :)

I wish I was at a level where I could track them down. Perhaps my abilities will be helpful in locating them, and relay the information to the other inhabitants so they can finish the investigation!

Festus

is this thing still active?  I hope so as I would like to find this.  Did anyone ever find it?

metalwrath

It's still active.I've done the quests.