Can anyone tell me what top of the line

Started by Festus, October 27, 2012, 07:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Can anyone tell me what a top of the line medable armor with high luck and high resist would cost?  Maybe I should just buy some if its available.  Then insure it.  ;)

Garrick

That is a very hard question to answer.  Luck on a suit of armor is random, both in being a bonus and in amount that pops up.  I've seen gold hammers and horned sewing kits give 70+ and Valorite and Barbed give as low as 20.  The easiest way to get luck on armor is through sockets and donation/VS addition. 

Festus

Looks like I need to finish off my smith and save over a million atonments.  ugh or get lucky as heck and someone will sell me a good set of socketed armor that has what is needed.  hehe Same with a few weapons I guess.  If im gonna get a mil vs then Ive gotta have a bit better armor than what im wearing id wager.

Lucian Darkfire

Maybell always has tons of runic armor for sale at her place, if you go to the vendor mall her portals are on the far south of the building. You can pick and choose the armor you want, and then when she gets online talk to her and get a price or possibly barter with her if you have something worth while. She is extremely helpful and always very easy to deal with.

Festus

Quote from: Lucian Darkfire on November 01, 2012, 12:58:38 PM
Maybell always has tons of runic armor for sale at her place, if you go to the vendor mall her portals are on the far south of the building. You can pick and choose the armor you want, and then when she gets online talk to her and get a price or possibly barter with her if you have something worth while. She is extremely helpful and always very easy to deal with.
I will talk with her when i see her on line and thanks for the info. One of my biggest problems is playing a brand new (to me) era shard and my understanding of all the atributes and there abilities.  Im building a dexer with 100 magery now and I hope to be able to outfit him with what is needed to be at least semi successfull against some of the tram higher end stuff.  I think Im not getting any of the top end socket gems because drag's and drakes is about as high end as i can go at the time with my mage/bard/archer/120 tacts/80 bushido/120 chivalry/120 heal/120 anat/100 hide character.  He does pretty well but even with 70 physical resist armor and buffed 170 hp he dies instantly to things like desert trolls and such.

Lucian Darkfire

Well dont high level augments out. I mainly only hunt ettins and dragons (Unless i get bored) and i get legendary augments ALL THE TIME. I have also got my only mythic augment from a skeletal dragon in the bottom of despise. And as far as desert trolls, if you were taking one in the desert over by the guard outpost, there is one there that can kill even me in a hit or two, he is realy strong for some reason. Some one explained it to me once that he used to be part of a quest, but i personaly dont know why he is so strong. So dont feel bad about getting instant death from him, lol.

Cypress

I think that old troll was part of a very old RP story. He just kinda took up residence there afterward I guess lol.

Lucian Darkfire