Weapon Wish

Started by will parrish, December 27, 2012, 02:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

This is a late Christmas wish here. We have the Nox Ranger Heavy Crossbow from a quest. How about having a quest but the reward be a Nox Ranger Repeating Crossbow. I know it may be a far stretch but is a wish of mine. Please at least consder it. Pretty Please!!!!  ;D

Cypress

Hmm, unlikely since it's a paragon artifact. However, I'd think it would be easy enough to buy one from a player if you really want one.

Cypress

You know, being the scripter that I am, I was just going back over the wish list, and I re-read this one. I probably didn't notice this before, but you said "Nox Ranger Repeating Crossbow." In that case, it's more of a maybe heh.  :D

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on May 22, 2013, 08:49:16 PM
You know, being the scripter that I am, I was just going back over the wish list, and I re-read this one. I probably didn't notice this before, but you said "Nox Ranger Repeating Crossbow." In that case, it's more of a maybe heh.  :D
wooooo,,,,I cant stand NO UO.  OH MG im going nuts

will parrish

Hurry Back Festus. We miss you buddy :'(

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on May 26, 2013, 12:21:58 AM
Hurry Back Festus. We miss you buddy :'(
im gonna try to set up another computer today or tomorrow morning if all goes well.  Im going nuts. Glad I didnt miss the auction though.  Heck i dont even have any idea whats in it.  LOL  Im gonna be a newb all over again.  Not taht I really lost my newb status but Im sure there is new things that I got no ideas about since Ive been a month without uo now.

Festus