Stuck at verifying? shard problems?

Started by charlez1, February 20, 2013, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlez1

Restarted many times with razor and without razor, still sticks at verifying for over 20 minutes

metalwrath

More than likely the server is down.I came back from work to a connection lost message.And can't log back in.I guess you'll just have to wait till a GM or admin logs in and notices  ;)

Festus

Yup she's broken this morning.  Most likely unless someone knows how to reach staff the server won't be up for a while as they like to sleep and aparently we dont.  hehe

charlez1

Festus

and right back down again.  This does not bode well..

Festus

well now.  Is it still down or is my stuff messed up?

charlez1

Still down for me to and no updates i can find for how long it will be down  >:(

Garrick

Still down on my end. I'm sure Cypress and Llewelyn are working on the issue

Festus

Someone of a higher power must have figured I needed a UO break today.  Problem is, I think im gonna "break" without UO.  oh my oh my.

Cypress

Llewelyn and I are on it, but we may have to wait until Llewelyn gets back home to look at it in more detail.

Cypress

Update: Looks to be a hardware issue. Llewelyn's still working on it. I'm not sure when it will be back, but rest assured that he is on it ;)

Llewellyn

Ok,

Server is back up after lots of headache.
We are on a temporary machine at the moment while I set fire to the current server because I am that fed up with it.
I am going to build a new server machine that doesn't use the COMPLETELY WORTHLESS Intel RAID infrastructure, but that will be a little bit before it is up and operational. I will do my best to keep stability and up-time on the current computer, but it might be spotty.

If you get disconnected just know that we are working on it.

Llewellyn

Cypress

Thanks man! All your work and effort is very much appreciated indeed! :)

will parrish

Even though I am new I thank you for all your hard work and efforts into making Sylvan and fun and family friendly place to play!!!!!  ;D