FAE Government

Started by abraxys, February 28, 2013, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abraxys

This isn't an Official guild..  Its more of a political RP group.
The FAE government is starting back up.  Following my Apprentices path (whilst I was gone) I will be allowing Non-fae to join a larger Realm Council.  The FAE will still have their own private council meeting in wind.   However, now all races can join in separate council sessions.  In these separate sessions, we will be discussing alliances, racial treaties for peace, possible laws.  This is all done with Light/Moderate RP.  Also you should expect clashes in the larger council session between the good/neutral/and darker aligned memebers.  By clashes I mean debates and where ever RP might take us while keeping the Shard rules in mind.  For those who may be interested PM Abraxys in or out of game.     I am hoping just because I am listing it guild and/or RP that it wont' discourage some of you.  Its really quite fun to see how things progress.
*May the stars guide you!*

abraxys

Sorry for the rush job explaination, was working.   Ideally it would be like a realm government, however it only affects minor rp things and has no grounds of power to truly affect ingame experience.   The Fae government system is pretty straight forward, to have one extending a whole realm will take some work and processing.  I am currently working on several ideas to make it A) tie in with the FAE government and B) to represent all guilds, races, people who would like to join.  Needless to say I will share the method when I fully think it out.  My current purpose is to garner interest in both or either system. 

dpking32

This is being watched very closely by all EoW officals, it seems to be of intrest...Best Wishes Yours. Landon Lordd

Festus

Quote from: dpking32 on March 01, 2013, 09:15:50 AM
This is being watched very closely by all EoW officals, it seems to be of intrest...Best Wishes Yours. Landon Lordd
Aye M'Lords, it is closely watched by many.

Cpt_Starfox

The return of the Fae government, interesting indeed. I look forward to seeing where this goes!

dpking32

I will speak these words.. Fea are a race that are neither good or bad in my dealings with them they do what will benifit them the most ..so do not cross me even if it benifits you I am true to my word and my fire is not something to play with Yours, Landon Lordd

Malik

Dwarven clan Ferguson will send there Stewart to represent there people. Though are people are sparse we have great resolve and determination to rebuild our kingdom and strengthen the goodly races of sylvan, perhaps even save some of the wicked ones in the process.

samiam

ther is no saving pacner feal  therk side

Festus

Quote from: dpking32 on March 02, 2013, 09:20:03 AM
I will speak these words.. Fea are a race that are neither good or bad in my dealings with them they do what will benifit them the most ..so do not cross me even if it benifits you I am true to my word and my fire is not something to play with Yours, Landon Lordd
Ahh Mlord Landon, far be it thet oi should cross thee cept it benifit me and you alike however the benifit ter meh could be abit more than to ye.  Oi fear not yer words as fear be nay in meh heart.  Yer fire meh  lord be but a wif o warm air ter worm me toes on a frosty morn.

abraxys

Realm Government

Registration and Representation:

• Each participant of the government must register in full
    -Registration consists of Name, Race, and Guild affiliation
  • Leaders must be chosen for each Race and Guild
    -If no leader is present:
         Attending members of a race may quickly designate for a leader
         A guild may designate a temporary leader
         If no leader is designated all proceedings concerning leader will be sent to them for a later time

Procedures:

• Attendance is taken
    -This assures all who attend are registered

Leaders:

• Treaties
    -Any Leader wishing to end an dispute can offer terms with opposing leader
    -If both leaders agree on terms a treaty is made
  • Alliances
    -Any Leader wishing to broker an alliance offers terms to another leader
    -If terms are accepted an alliance is formed
  • Declaration of Region
    -A leader may declare region(s) to which all leaders must agree upon 3/4th vote rules

Council:

• Common law
    -Anyone may submit for an addition or modification to a common law
    -Each addition or modification must be endorsed by a Leader
    -Majority vote rules
  • Governmental Procedures
    -Anyone may submit for an additional or modification to a governmental Procedure
    -Each addition or modification must be endorsed by a Leader
    -2/3 vote rule

Disputes:

• Council may bring forth disputes to be resolved
    -Leaders vote on method of resolution
  • Leaders may bring forth disputes to be resolved
    -If a feud is claimed it lasts until a treaty can be made

Closing:

• Council votes on next council meeting
  • Anyone recording council meeting may offer copies

abraxys

I just posted the details about the realm government system.
If you wish to register you can meet me or PM me INGAME.
I am on a tight schedule so PM probably is best. 
What times are best for people to attend the first Council Meeting?
I generally have a sunday or monday off, also I have a few hours ranging from 5pm est to 9pm est nightly.
Post your time suggestions here in the forum.

(I use forum as OOC stuff mostly) 

abraxys

Also I wish there to be no major disputes or assassination attempts during the first  council session.
Lets have peace so we can sort out rules and regulations a little more clearly.
So far the Council session will be held in Garricks Castle in the Occlo. 
It is under Fel rules, but remember only RP style killing and absolutely no looting.  I just ask you save for for the second council session.

abraxys

Thanks for those who attended..

Festus

Quote from: abraxys on March 09, 2013, 02:17:57 AM
Thanks for those who attended..
im very sorry I was not able to attend. I hope there will be a report at some time from ????

Mina

Ahhh, my dear friend Abraxys, I do hope you have kept my seat clear on the council. I shall report to you upon returning from my travels.