INSULTS!

Started by Garrick, March 03, 2013, 01:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

Let me be VERY clear here! Insults to our shard in game is an instant Jail from me with strong recommendations to ban! If you log before I can catch you I will ask an admin to do it! ALL OF US, staff and player alike work our asses off for this place and do not deserve to be insulted! FAIR WARNING! Insult this shard, our staff or our players and you will be dealt with without exception!

Cypress

This is indeed a fair warning. Let's hope it never goes further than a warning.

Thank you,
~ Admin Cypress

will parrish

That is very fair warning from staff and even though I am just a player it should be a severe punishment. I mean it is plain and simple... If you are not happy here on the shard then maybe it time to move on. Let the ones that are happy and enjoy being here play in piece. If you want drama and insults and all that other childish stuff go to another server. Trust me I have played a few and if you pm me and need to know of a childish place to play I will glady point you in the right direction. Sorry everyone I don't like to vent on forums but when it comes to things like this I have to speak my peace!!!!!

samiam

wall i put mine then if i want to say some to  some  one wall thay shold be winny  a bot it  and take it like a man and not thatin to ban them or  jal  them

Festus

One of the main reasons it is so nice to be here is both forums and ingame alike are peacefull.  In all my years of playing uo including OSI and no less than 8 other shards (all have failed btw) this is the only one that is without ingame and forum wars and .............   Please be kind.  If you get upset as i have a few times simply log off and go beat on a rock with a hammer outside.  Keep it calm ingame.  Thanks all.