Server downtime for Maintenence

Started by Llewellyn, March 06, 2013, 06:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llewellyn

Fellow Sylvanites,

Tomorrow (March 6th), in the afternoon (~5:30->??? CST) the server will be down to maintenance and repair. The parts I was waiting for have come in and I am going to be spending lots of quality time with them.

The following is what will most likely be occurring:

PS: Totally not me, Thanks go to the googles for the random image.

Llewellyn

Festus

keep us posted sir.  if needed we shall all join you in your quest to "speak to  your parts"

will parrish

Aye. Any support we can provide we will. Even if it just thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all you do to keep the server going. It is greatly appreciated.

Cypress

Llewellyn VS the server - You can do it man! We're cheering for ya!  ;D

Bronwyn

When it starts getting the best of you just rub your ears and chant moousaa moousaa.  Might look a bit silly but it could work.  ( ok! it does look silly and probably doesn't work, but the mental picture i just got... helped me alot hehe)

Thanks for all your hard work!

~Jazmyn/Bronwyn/Raven~

Llewellyn

Progress update...... Half-way there!
I think....

PS:Image not me either

Llewellyn

will parrish

You are a better person than me. That picture is exactly what I would look like if I did it. LOL  ;D

Llewellyn

Well,
Technical Difficulties were had. I got the shard back up and running for now. I will try again this weekend, gotta UPS a DOA part back to Newegg.

tl;dr
Shard up, still on back-up server. Will try again later. Sorry for the downtime guys.

Llwewllyn

Iris

its still down on my end cant get past connecting

Llewellyn

>.>

<.<

X.X

Unhh... working now. You saw nothing...
:P

Iris

guess my eyes were playing tricks on me, blinked a couple times and game came up. thanks for all that you do to keep our little world turning