Busy busy busy

Started by Garrick, March 08, 2013, 06:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

Sorry I haven't been around much other than my event days everyone.  I am in the process of finalizing entries for LaSciFi (www.lascifi.com), a local science fiction film and costuming festival I work for, and it is taking up a LOT of time.  We have over 6 hours of shorts and full length films to review and get to judges as well as work on the format and set the times for viewing each entry and obtaining in between buffers.  I also have to obtain and arrange footage for none other than Gil "Buck Rogers" Gerard to speak during the festival so my days are pretty hectic lately.  Add to it I'm still waiting to hear back on that job I applied and interviewed for and my stress levels are pretty cranked.  I will be on as much as possible and will still do the events but I may be mroe scatter brained than usual while doing it.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on March 08, 2013, 06:37:50 PM
Sorry I haven't been around much other than my event days everyone.  I am in the process of finalizing entries for LaSciFi (www.lascifi.com), a local science fiction film and costuming festival I work for, and it is taking up a LOT of time.  We have over 6 hours of shorts and full length films to review and get to judges as well as work on the format and set the times for viewing each entry and obtaining in between buffers.  I also have to obtain and arrange footage for none other than Gil "Buck Rogers" Gerard to speak during the festival so my days are pretty hectic lately.  Add to it I'm still waiting to hear back on that job I applied and interviewed for and my stress levels are pretty cranked.  I will be on as much as possible and will still do the events but I may be mroe scatter brained than usual while doing it.
Nothing is better than keeping people updated.  All you guys here on Sylvan are awsome that way.  I hope ya enjoy yer RL stuff thats going on.  It sounds involved and very interesting.  Kind of like a quest with some reward at the end.  Good luck to ya an see ya when we get the chance.