Is there any market for Soul and Ash from Fel?

Started by Festus, April 08, 2013, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Just wonder since im piling up quit a stack of both.  Maybe we could put some on our vendor?  I have seen them in the Auction but tbh I cant remember what they sell for.

Garrick

Since many of our players are newer to our server and not as familiar with Fel or what the soul and Ash are for there is not yet much market for it.  It seems to sell moderately well with auctions but as for a set price like some of our items have it is hard to set one, so you will be the first to find that sweet spot of a number that people will be happy with.

riain

Even though I'm not quite back to being on like I would like, I will say this:

If you want to sell souls, they'll sell.  Ash, not so sure about.  If you really want to sell your souls, name a price and I'll buy 'em.  I don't need 'em yet, and won't for a while... but still can always stockpile for the future like the packrat I am.  XD

Malik

Hey ash isnt so bad hehe, nothing beats a tram stone in a tight spot :)

riain

I have over 60 human ash.  :p  But yeah, in about 5-6 months or so probably, i'll be looking for around 300 human souls.  (no, I can't say what for yet, but I can say it's for multiple characters.)  So if ya wanna name a price, I'll start buying at the right price. ;)