Are we down?

Started by trixy, July 09, 2013, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixy

It keeps saying not responding.. is it just my internet or....??

Deva Raven

No, we are down.

Trixy I will be back in 15/20 going to go walk the dog. Lag and downing is too much to do anything in game just now.

Ardin

Still can't log in either.  :o

trixy

we arnt in the best spot to be sitting ducks at lol

Deva Raven

Hehe The monsters going to have a field day with us!

Deva Raven

I logged out alive, up against a mountain. I should say I was forced out of game due to the connection problems that the shard has been facing for four days now. Despite dying many times I have not been negative about it. Now however, my body is lost and so are my things. Is there something that can be done to compensate me for my time and effort?

Festus

Quote from: Deva Raven on July 09, 2013, 07:22:59 PM
I logged out alive, up against a mountain. I should say I was forced out of game due to the connection problems that the shard has been facing for four days now. Despite dying many times I have not been negative about it. Now however, my body is lost and so are my things. Is there something that can be done to compensate me for my time and effort?
Deva let me know what you lost.  I was lucky enough to have logged in my new toon and was only macroing.  I did notice the lag getting worse and worse earlier today around noon cental time then even worse around 1pm. 

Usually you can discuss your loss with staff but I can also help you out if needed.  Gotta keep ya happy.  Ill be on in the morning at around 7am or maybe earlier.  Central US time.   Let me know either here or ingame or a pm and ill hook ya up as best as I can.

Alaric McCree

Fear not Festus. I found Deva's corpse being guarded by some monsters but they didn't stop me from rescuing her items. They are safely tucked away and awaiting her return.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Festus

Quote from: Alaric McCree on July 09, 2013, 09:22:45 PM
Fear not Festus. I found Deva's corpse being guarded by some monsters but they didn't stop me from rescuing her items. They are safely tucked away and awaiting her return.
Thank you oohhhhh Sky God!!!  haha
Im sure she will be happy.  I am constantly amazed at you all.  It seems that daily I find more reasons to love Sylvan.  :)

Deva Raven

Thank goodness. I appreciate the warmth of the community.

And thank you for disproving the concerns that were raised to me earlier today Alaric.