deep in destard fel.

Started by Festus, September 06, 2013, 06:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Suddenly the shard started lagging terrible.  I died in the bottom of dastard by the fire eles on the north side.  Sterling tried to help and lagged out then of all things a treasure chest spawned in the only clear area to my body.  We both lost connection to many time s to count.  No idea how much I lost.  FortunaTLY  most of my good stuff was insured but after hunting in dastard for an hour or so there is no telling what was in the loot bag.  agh!!  trying to recover my body after terrible lag death.  I keep lagging and dieing .  not good

Malik

I got back in but you were both there but disconnected i think, I didnt know that your body was deeper in there I checked the corpse that you all were standing by and it was empty. Sorry I didnt know your first body was deeper in there. dang it all let me know if theres anything you need.

BlackOut

Seems to be ok now and i got your stuff :) 
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Festus

Quote from: BlackOut on September 06, 2013, 07:26:50 PM
Seems to be ok now and i got your stuff :) 
it was deff hard going.  To top off the server issue a dang treasure chest spawned in the only pathway back to my body which caused a few more deaths before finally I couldn't get logged back in.  A big thanks to All you guys that tried to help recover my items.  I haven't logged back in yet to see just what all was lost.  Maybe I will have some time early next week. 

Blackout if you can let me know if you will be on today(sunday) at all ill try to get back on for a short time and collect the items you so kindly rescued.  Thanks guys,,,  Sylvan has a very unique player base.  Its really amazing to have a UO family that is so willing to risk all for another player.  *bows to his sylvan family*