Crash ???

Started by Kent, September 14, 2013, 01:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

Kent

Ok  there I was  , Nose to nose with The Blood god !! his demons falling all around me and I'm feeling pretty good :) 2 or more souls recovered from the demons hordes and the god is hurting..  not to much only about 15% down :)  Soo I stare death in the face and smile.......To my surprise The Blood god looks at me a Winks...I just about peed my self  and then down comes the server???  lol  I know it a god  but wow..

Festus

aye  shard is down.  I was just stuck on verifying account.  Hopefully someone will check in and reboot the server soon.

charlez1

Still seems to be done, stuck at verifing

trixy

Of course the shard would be down on my day off.. I blame Friday the 13th! Guess I will try back in a few days, hope to see yall soon!

Festus

Quote from: trixy on September 14, 2013, 04:00:00 AM
Of course the shard would be down on my day off.. I blame Friday the 13th! Guess I will try back in a few days, hope to see yall soon!
I think the shard is down because fate doesn't want me to get any of those good tmaps.  Yup im sure of it.  I camped for two days and finally got lucky a couple times and had hoped to get lucky again today and have a few for next Thursday so Will Parish and I could do some really tough tmaps.  Maybe even get an elusive rare but alas.......................

will parrish

Never fear mate!!! Good things come to those who wait. Ala you and I have had many a wonderful and sometime painful adventures but we always walk away with a smile and find laughter in defeat. Ole friend the maps will come as will our adventures. Even though at times we have scaled back on our adventure time we still find a fateful way to meet and explore. Hence I leave you and the rest of my Sylvan Family with a poem I truly enjoy.....

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D.H Lawrence

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on September 14, 2013, 03:59:47 PM
Never fear mate!!! Good things come to those who wait. Ala you and I have had many a wonderful and sometime painful adventures but we always walk away with a smile and find laughter in defeat. Ole friend the maps will come as will our adventures. Even though at times we have scaled back on our adventure time we still find a fateful way to meet and explore. Hence I leave you and the rest of my Sylvan Family with a poem I truly enjoy.....

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D.H Lawrence
Wow,,,This could be the longest down time without info in my 363 days on sylvan.  ya,, umm huh 363 days. 

charlez1

Kent

OK Its 5:30 'MT and There still DOWN :( .. I'm sure they will get it fixed sooner or later :)

Alaric McCree

I just got home and found the shard still seems to be down. I have sent a message to Cypress. Hopefully he can try to do a remote restart. Keep your fingers crossed!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Alaric McCree

Ok, Cypress got right back to me. He is out of town but has sent a message to our host about the issue. Hopefully we will have a resolution soon, or at least a phone call back to Cypress letting us know what is going on.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Dlaeby

Thank you Alaric, it's actually been down since last night :( A lot of people missing SH, including me!

Kimberly

Cypress

I'm home and have just checked the shard. It seems to be up and running :)