Merry Christmas and patches!!!

Started by Cypress, December 16, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

Merry Christmas to all Sylvan family and friends!! It's a bit early maybe for Christmas presents, but here's my Christmas present to all of you! This is probably one of the biggest updates we've had in a while. It includes a fix to the bag of sending, a few new patches to help item count, peculiar seeds, new carpentry items, and perhaps best of all... new creature patches!

Fixed the bag of sending to be blessed.

Made a HotM box so as make it easier to get your HotM at any time!

Added peculiar seeds and a special seed box for them! There is a one in four chance of getting a random peculiar seed instead of a common seed drop.

Peculiar seeds include:
Cactus
Flax Flowers
Foxglove Flowers
Hops East
Orfluer Flowers
Cypress Twisted
Hedge Short
Juniper Bush
Snowdrop Patch
Cattails
Poppy Patch
Spider Tree
Water Lily
Cypress Straight
Hedge Tall
Hops South
Sugar Canes

Added new things to the craftable carpentry items:
Elven Dresser
A Working Elven Spinning Wheel
Elven Wash Basin
Ornate Elven Chair
Cozy Elven Chair
Elven Reading Chair
Elven Loveseat
Ornate Elven Table
Fancy Elven Table
Elven Bookshelf
Ornate Elven Chest
Rarewood Chest
Decorative Box
Podium
Parrot Perch

Added new creatures!

Now how to get all these new patches? The new installer can be found here:
http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/downloads/SH_installer.exe

Hope everyone enjoys! Merry Christmas!!!
~ Admin Cypress

NOTE: To any who received a pre-release version of this download, please download and install this newest version. It includes even more updates!

Dolos

The patch was also infected with a mischievous Trickster born of a Gazer and bent on spreading havoc and uncertainty throughout Sylvan! I am Dolos The Grand Trickster and I am here to help and hinder you all in the best and worst ways hehehehehehehe, Hope im in a playful mood when we meet :D.
Also a very Merry Christmas to you all :) i suppose i can hold the havoc for the season.

Festus

Quote from: Dolos on December 17, 2013, 04:10:03 AM
The patch was also infected with a mischievous Trickster born of a Gazer and bent on spreading havoc and uncertainty throughout Sylvan! I am Dolos The Grand Trickster and I am here to help and hinder you all in the best and worst ways hehehehehehehe, Hope im in a playful mood when we meet :D.
Also a very Merry Christmas to you all :) i suppose i can hold the havoc for the season.
i didn't get my patch to work.  yet

will parrish

WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on December 19, 2013, 04:02:26 PM
WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
an some new stuffs wooot.  Just be carefull where ya dl the patch to.  I cant get mine to work yet cause razor isn't finding the client with the patch for some reason.  I duno.  work'n on it.

Dolos

Once you double click Razor and you get the welcome to Razor! Client Options window go to the line that reads UO Data Directory. Browse to the new Sylvan file folder (with mine its C:\Program Files\Sylvan Heart) and the the patches should work with your razor. I beleive if you dont set the UO Data Directory Razor will simply run the old version you had without the patch

Cypress

You probably also need to set the client directory ("load client") too.

Cypress

Now how did I forget these last two new ridables... Well, happy new yeasrs I guess, and here's a new pic!  :D Yes,the new ones are the ridable sphynx and the ridable centaur!

Also, just to let everyone know, the peculiar seed box is for sale on the gold stone under the tent next to Magincia meadow.

creampuff

omgomgomg! This a great Christmas present!!! Thank you Cyp and everyone else who worked hard at bringing this to Sylvan! >.< Now I have to wait for the patch to download

Cypress

The original fancy and ornate elven tables are no longer craftable. Now they are craftable as addons which should work much better! For the fancy and ornate craftable addon tables there is a large and a small with south and east facings for each.  :)

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress