Be Advised: Inclement Weather

Started by Llewellyn, January 28, 2014, 11:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llewellyn

Greetings Sylvanites,

I just want to take a quick moment and advise that I am currently in the middle of a freezing rain storm.
My power just flickered for the 3rd time. Even though the UPS are holding steady; expect outages of the server.....
As I will have no power and will be slowly freezing.

Thanks for your attention.
Llewellyn

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

zullie

Ohh i know exactly how you feel! *shivers and goes back under her blanket*

Talitha

Understandable.  I haven't seen my grass in over a month.  We have been having temps of up to or hrm,,, down to -30 below 0.  Today however woooot its actually 16 outside.  I hope your weather gives you a break and stay warm.  Don't walk on ice.

will parrish

Currently 15 degrees here and ICE on the road. Got to love my 4Wheel Drive

Festus

15 here is a heat wave.  we been below 0 with wind chills at -15 to -40 for a week.  I haven't seen my yard for over a month.  LOL its covered in frozen snow.  Today is warmer at around 20 above and I hear its going to be around there for a week however, more snow is coming.   LOL at you Will Parish. 
Seriously now, be careful and take care of yer family as cold weather can be very dangerous.  Take are bro and drive with care too.

will parrish

Can not help but laugh. You know 15 is like taboo weather for us in North Carolina. One snow a year is all we usually see so its early for our snows.  ;D