Return of an ancient alpha level predator.....

Started by Garrick, September 30, 2014, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

I've been walking these lands for so long I can remember what most of the races looked like in their infancy.  I have seen species come and go; I have seen new ones rise from the ashes of the old.  In all those years few have brought me as much intrigue and friendship as that of the many canine species.  Of all the canines in the world one has been under my protection as it was almost hunted to extinction in the days when the Trolls, Giants, Ettins and Cyclops' were allied under dragon rule.  I have taken many, many years to revive this species, to channel the long brewing instinctual hatred for the former 'Kings of the world' who treated them as mere playthings to sate boredom.  In those years they have grown in strength and in size and are now ready to slake their thirst for revenge on their former predators.  

Finding the breeding grounds of my pack will not be easy as it is well guarded by other breeds of wolves that have been selectively bred by myself and others deemed strong enough over the years.  Should you find their breeding grounds and fight your way through the various packs of wolves that serve under these alpha level predators then, and only then might you be graced with the presence of my children.  The strongest amongst you will be able to approach the den, but only the most determined will be able to convince the wolves to join you.  So be strong and never falter and you may just win the favor of my favored pets, as well as myself.  Good luck and bring my children their vengeance.