it CAN be done!

Started by riain, February 28, 2015, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riain

Not sure where to put this, but I wanted to post proof of something i've worked towards for over 2 years, off-and-on...

After a 27 minute fight (A rumbler respawned on me and stunned me... that slowed me down for a while) and 400+ bandages... Skara Brae's Elemental Prince boss downed solo...no drop though so i'll have to kill him some more. What challenge is next?

My pet is not too thrilled after this fight as you can probably guess.  The stats are blacked out so that others will have to figure it out.  I will say this much though:

Magical Attacks to a degree
Auto-cures poisons
Drains Stamina and Magic each hit
I cannot figure out how to dodge his attacks (and yes, i have 120 parry... and since I have a 2h weapon yes i have 120 bushido... and I have 55% dci... it's in Fel, so you can't use Evasion for his magic based attacks)

Good luck to others!

Rei

I wanna know!!!!!! I can tank almost every pure physical creature but magic critters are my bain.  This must be corrected lol

Cypress

The picture is so small, but I do believe I see an awfully lot of pet corpses... poor thing heh. Anyway, grats! I know that elemental prince is a paaaaain.